Fafco Solar Energy

901 Se 13th Place | Cape Coral FL 33990

Rating:

Based on 13 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

Serving Southwest Florida and Now Tampa Bay including Tampa, St. Petersburg, Lakeland, and surrounding areas.

Services:

Partners:

Florida Power Services Inc

Quality PV Design & Installation.

Contact Us Today For A Quote.

(26 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

13 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Horrible Instalkation & Service

Horrible Instalkation & Service

Do not do business with this company unless you want holes in your roof that they will accept no

responsibility for repairing. Our Fafco solar panels started causing leaks in our roof where the brackets attach the panels to the roof. We have photos that show daylight around the brackets. Fafco Gen Mgr acknowledged that these systems can cause leaks & agreed to reimburse us our roof repair costs & then reneged. I have never dealt with more dishonest people. Sleazy comes to mind. Don''t be bamboozled.

Reviewed: 10/12/2015

Solar and PV system

Solar and PV system

From the sales to the final meeting with the owner of the company to attempt to agree upon some semblance of

fair compenstaion, I encountered unprofessional behavior, paltry communication and pathetic customer service. I was sold a net zero system only to discover, after they installed the system and the company received their final payment, that I would have to cut down a tree near my house to actually receive net zero output from my system. They failed their initial inspection and cost is an additional two weeks of lost production due to the fact they did not provide a tech onsite during the inspection to diacuss the system with the inspector.
The techs smoked in my garage, left the pool equipment in incorrect settings, gave no instructions on system operations and left my manuals sitting on top of my pool equipment sitting in the rain. They made a huge mess on my pool lanai and only returned to clean the mess months later after many phone calls to the manger and owner of FAFCO. My children and I found cigarette butts all over our yard after the installation of this project.
The first time I began operation of my solar pool system it produced a waterfall on my roof due to two leaks in that system caused by installation of the PV system.
We encountered many additional issues with this company throughout this process and I do not recommend them for solar installation nor solar pool hearing systems. They basically offered an apology for all of our dismay.
Do not do business with this company.

Reviewed: 11/18/2014

VERY POOR SURVICE ON WARRENTY

VERY POOR SURVICE ON WARRENTY

I CONTACTED THE COMPANY FOR A REPAIR ON MY PANEL ---VERY POOR SERVICE. THEY DO NOT ACTUALLY PROVIDE THE

LABOR AS THE WARRENTY STATES. GAVE ALL KINDS OF EXCUSES, BUT BOTTOM LINE I HAVE TO PAY THE LABOR. THEY ACTUALLY SAID " OH WE DO NOT WARRENTY IT, OUR WHOLESALERS DO! I SAID READ YOUR OWN WARRENTY! I REGRET SPENDING 4500 DOLLARS ON PANELS THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND! MY SUGGESTION IS TRY ANY OTHER BRAND!

Reviewed: 09/04/2014

Click here for more details

Done many other things with Fafco, ie solar water heating, solar pool pump, more PV at home and office. All

jobs done to extreme satisfaction

Reviewed: 01/19/2012

Click here for more details

They did what they said they would do at the price agreed upon. Great craftsmanship!

Type: Commercial Electric

Reviewed: 11/17/2011

Type: Residential Electric, Residential Hot Water, Pool

Reviewed: 11/12/2011

Click here for more details

They were very professional and I found them providing the latest equipment that I was looking for.

Reviewed: 07/06/2011

Reviewed: 08/05/2008

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Following installation I ran into problems on/off including: pipe leaks (three incidents) and problems with

vacuum relief valve. Your Mr. Morrisey was most cooperative, understanding and responsive. July 2004 was last problem incident. No problems since.

Reviewed: 09/21/2005

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Type: Residential Hot Water

Reviewed: 09/06/2005

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.