EPCON Solar

4518 N. 12 Street | Phoenix AZ 85014
Write Review
Rating:
Based on 23 Reviews

To receive a free quote from a solar installer in your area, please use the Get Free Quote form on the right.

Enter Zipcode

Company Description:
EPCON Solar is Arizona’s #1 trusted solar provider. With $0 down, $0 out of pocket lease options available we have made the transition of going solar virtually free. See how you can become energy independent with a free solar analysis. ... (more)
Services:

Partners:

Accreditations & Affiliations:

PetersenDean Roofing & Solar Energy
PetersenDean Roofing and Solar is the only major solar company that is also a licensed roofer. We provide solar roofing solutions... (more)

(30 reviews)

Would you recommend?

Would Recommend this Installer Yes 11 reviews
Would Not Recommend this Installer No 12 reviews

23 Reviews

We had a solar rep come out to the house and we signed up for a lease back in March. We did a little... (more)
JDallas
Reviewed: 07/31/2014

It is no surprise that Sean Donwen is associated with yet another ripoff. Those on Waiheke Island, New... (more)
ANM
Reviewed: 07/31/2014

I signed my contract with Epcon on 7/15/13; was told installation would be completed by Nov. Received site... (more)
desert rose
Reviewed: 07/11/2014

This company has no regard for the no-call list. My policy when these types call is to schedule an... (more)
No Call Last Call
Reviewed: 06/17/2014

The job was left with over 40 broken tiles and took me 2 weeks to get the attention of the company to come... (more)
JM1976
Reviewed: 05/20/2014
View Comments (1)

The installers were hard workers, they cleaned up after themselves, and were great . I liked them personally... (more)
DarleneB
Reviewed: 04/21/2014

We are writing this letter to state what a pleasant experience it was having the Epcon Solar team doing the... (more)
R. Matzke
Reviewed: 04/21/2014

This company is the real deal. By that, I mean, they are the worst of the worst. Bunch of ripoffs and con... (more)
rizathesnake
Reviewed: 04/07/2014

Just want to give this company kudos for a job well done. Did what they said they would and were very polite... (more)
Working hard
Reviewed: 03/19/2014

I never would deal with this co. again they have sold my contract even before the job was done to a company... (more)
Jackie
Reviewed: 02/14/2014
View Comments (1)

They delivered what they promised, from our initial phone call to the post installation support we are very... (more)
Strongmann
Reviewed: 02/06/2014

I used to work for this company as an installer. Everytime we would show up on site the customers had no... (more)
EffThesePeople
Reviewed: 01/31/2014

We had our consultation with EPCON solar a few months back. Although it is a lengthly process we are very... (more)
Soccermom
Reviewed: 01/27/2014

Pros: Got my solar panels installed. Got my duct sealant and KVAR.

Cons: Lots of missed... (more)
Below Average
Sophia
Reviewed: 01/23/2014

Review the complaints with Arizona Registrar of Contractors. The numbers of complaints are growing... (more)
Solar Nightmare
Reviewed: 01/21/2014
View Comments (1)

I had a great experience with Epcon. Friendliest sales person ever. Tony Z made my home efficient and in... (more)
gerald o
Reviewed: 01/08/2014
View Comments (1)

My mother fell ill and she had to enter a assisted living facility. We spoke to Elijah the finance manager.... (more)
G. Main
Reviewed: 01/05/2014
View Comments (1)

This company has missed 6 appointments on the install and never called. I am in the 6th month of waiting for... (more)
cactusfarmer
Reviewed: 12/19/2013

I would like to say what year it was installed but since 2-27-2013 the work by EPCON SOLAR is still not... (more)
stupidinMaricopa
Reviewed: 12/13/2013

I wanted to put in writing my commendation of the team of young men who installed our solar panels last... (more)
TedSellers
Reviewed: 08/13/2013

There’s nothing like logging into my SRP account online and seeing a negative kWh usage. During the month... (more)
DuranDuran
Reviewed: 08/08/2013

These guys have been great. First I got a great deal. They patiently worked with me as I compared prices... (more)
KonduS
Reviewed: 07/30/2013

I have been doing my research on solar for a few months now and decided to schedule a free consultation with... (more)
JPriestly
Reviewed: 06/27/2013

Service Areas:

Arizona
Maricopa County

Get a free quote from local installers

Privacy Policy
Terms of Use
Sitemap
Register now
Register Installer

Solar Power Incentives
Counties
Copyright © 2012 - solar-reviews.com. All rights reserved.