EPCON Solar

4518 N. 12 Street | Phoenix AZ 85014
Write Review
Rating:
Based on 18 Reviews

To receive a free quote from a solar installer in your area, please use the Get Free Quote form on the right.

Enter Zipcode

Company Description:
EPCON Solar is Arizona’s #1 trusted solar provider. With $0 down, $0 out of pocket lease options available we have made the transition of going solar virtually free. See how you can become energy independent with a free solar analysis. ... (more)
Services:

Partners:

Accreditations & Affiliations:

Energy Solution Providers, LLC
Energy Solution Providers, has been dedicated to solar and wind energy for more than a decade in Arizona. We have installed thousands... (more)

(59 reviews)

Would you recommend?

Would Recommend this Installer Yes 10 reviews
Would Not Recommend this Installer No 8 reviews

18 Reviews

This company is the real deal. By that, I mean, they are the worst of the worst. Bunch of ripoffs and con... (more)
rizathesnake
Reviewed: 04/07/2014

Just want to give this company kudos for a job well done. Did what they said they would and were very polite... (more)
Working hard
Reviewed: 03/19/2014

I never would deal with this co. again they have sold my contract even before the job was done to a company... (more)
Jackie
Reviewed: 02/14/2014
View Comments (1)

They delivered what they promised, from our initial phone call to the post installation support we are very... (more)
Strongmann
Reviewed: 02/06/2014

I used to work for this company as an installer. Everytime we would show up on site the customers had no... (more)
EffThesePeople
Reviewed: 01/31/2014

We had our consultation with EPCON solar a few months back. Although it is a lengthly process we are very... (more)
Soccermom
Reviewed: 01/27/2014

Pros: Got my solar panels installed. Got my duct sealant and KVAR.

Cons: Lots of missed... (more)
Below Average
Sophia
Reviewed: 01/23/2014

Review the complaints with Arizona Registrar of Contractors. The numbers of complaints are growing... (more)
Solar Nightmare
Reviewed: 01/21/2014
View Comments (1)

I had a great experience with Epcon. Friendliest sales person ever. Tony Z made my home efficient and in... (more)
gerald o
Reviewed: 01/08/2014
View Comments (1)

My mother fell ill and she had to enter a assisted living facility. We spoke to Elijah the finance manager.... (more)
G. Main
Reviewed: 01/05/2014
View Comments (1)

This company has missed 6 appointments on the install and never called. I am in the 6th month of waiting for... (more)
cactusfarmer
Reviewed: 12/19/2013

I would like to say what year it was installed but since 2-27-2013 the work by EPCON SOLAR is still not... (more)
stupidinMaricopa
Reviewed: 12/13/2013

I wanted to put in writing my commendation of the team of young men who installed our solar panels last... (more)
TedSellers
Reviewed: 08/13/2013

There’s nothing like logging into my SRP account online and seeing a negative kWh usage. During the month... (more)
DuranDuran
Reviewed: 08/08/2013

These guys have been great. First I got a great deal. They patiently worked with me as I compared prices... (more)
KonduS
Reviewed: 07/30/2013

My husband and I have always been interested in getting solar panels for our home but we have always been... (more)
cookiemnsterlady92
Reviewed: 06/27/2013

It is official. My house is an official Solar Power Generation Station.

It is almost 100 degrees... (more)
KHardin
Reviewed: 06/27/2013

I have been doing my research on solar for a few months now and decided to schedule a free consultation with... (more)
JPriestly

Service Areas:

Arizona
Maricopa County

Get a free quote from local installers

Privacy Policy
Terms of Use
Sitemap
Register now
Register Installer

Solar Power Incentives
Counties
Copyright © 2012 - solar-reviews.com. All rights reserved.