Clear Solar is different than other Solar companies. We don't just come to your home give a bid, sell you a bunch of panels and abandon you.
You become part of our family. We want you to be happy you did the switch for a long time to come.
Benefits of using Clear Solar
• I am your Representative/Agent not a Salesman. I will always be your 1st contact even after the install is completed. You become part of my customer “family”.
• You can own or lease your entire solar system.
• Our company, Clear Solar, is Rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau
• There are no out of pocket or upfront costs at all. This is designed to replace your current power bill with no increase in monthly outgoing money. Generally, you would pay less per month for power than you currently are paying.
• We work with your power company to provide “Net Metering” which is trading excess power back and forth at a 1 for 1 exchange rate. This enables you to still take advantage of solar even though the sun isn’t shining. You can also have a battery backup system if you desire to be entirely off the grid.
• Power companies are evaluating how to change net metering. If you sign up now your contract is locked in to the current net metering program.
• We give you as part of our package a free Nest thermostat. Depending on your situation we will also provide a free Skydrop lawn sprinkler controller and replace all of your incandescent bulbs with commercial grade LED light bulbs for free.
• The free Nest and LED light bulbs are designed to save you up to 28% of your current power bill alone. Therefore, you will need a smaller size Solar system than others would propose. This enables you to spend less money on the solar system.
• So far after 2 months of having the Nest and LED’s installed without the solar panels I saved 19% over the same I month period last year and 25% from 2 years ago. My gas bill has also gone down and I am now an “efficient” neighbor!
• A solar addition could increase the value and/or salability of your home according to the Colorado Department of Energy, Forbes and many other sources.
• You will save water and costs with the free “Skydrop” lawn sprinkler system controller. It senses the air, land slope, whether it has rained, etc. You can set it at the start of the year and not touch it until you turn it off at year’s end.
• Your solar payments will be locked in until paid off. Power rates are scheduled to rise in Utah over 40% during the next 10 years. In the year 2000 rates averaged $.05 Kwh. In 2015 rates averaged $.11.9 Kwh. Annual Rates increase from 2010 to 2015 averaged 4.6% per the Rocky Mountain Power.
• You get a $2000 Utah Tax Credit and a 30% Federal Tax Credit. In addition, you could take out a HELOC and pay cash. We give a 20% cash discount or you can use our money to finance the project at similar interest rates with no cash discount.
• We have over 300 ways to pay for your solar system none of which will require a lien be put on your home.
• The costs of fuel to generate electricity will continue to increase as the utility companies switch to cleaner coal and natural gas.
• Because you own your system, you can take it with you when you move or you could sell it to the new owners separately from the house or include it in the price of your home. Either way, you could possibly make money because you got the tax credits plus you purchased it when interest rates and equipment prices were lower.
• Should take only 25 days from Contract signing until final installation and we keep you informed of the progress each week all during the process.
• Call me today to see if you qualify and to get your free proposal.