CleanTech Energy Solutions

Request Quote Write a Review

Rating:

Based on 14 Reviews

Company Description:

Sales, Design, Installation & Service of SOLAR ELECTRIC, SOLAR HOT WATER and SOLAR POOL HEATING systens - and where solar is not ideal, we can offer a FUEL CELL solution for large residential and small commercial applications.

CleanTech Energy Solutions is proud of its long-term commitment to providing SD Co. & surrounding areas with renewable energy solutions that meet their needs and fit their budgets.

Installing a solar-powered system represents a significant investment for any home or business owner, so this decision should be made with absolute confidence and trust.

Services:

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

14 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Fantastic Job!

Fantastic Job!

This was a great experience from start to finish. Each person in the process proved to be professional,

helpful and knowledgeable. I worked with Karin on the proposal and the contracts and she was timely and helpful at each step of the way. The installers were Pablo and Keith and they did a great job. They did the work on Sunday (yes, Sunday!) at no extra charge and made sure everything was done to exact standards. They took their time, explained everything to me and made sure it was working properly before they left. The pricing was highly competitive with four other different proposals, but only CleanTech offered a 2% discount for paying by check. It made their price the best. I would highly recommend this firm to anyone for this service. Great job!

Type: Pool Heating

Reviewed: 09/30/2014

Excellent Install and Price on home solar

Excellent Install and Price on home solar

Clean Tech did an outstanding job installing our solar, wiring our electrical, and planning the project. We

were very pleased with the overall price as well. Our roof looks great and our neighbors are commenting that it looks good as well. Couldn''t be more pleased. Thank you to the entire crew.

Reviewed: 12/18/2013

Prompt, professional and productive

Prompt, professional and productive

We have had the best experience with Clean Tech. Karin and her crew have been on top from the moment I

called to express interest in a PV system. We are up and running in record time. She kept us informed on a near daily basis and her crew was dedicated to completing the job in a prompt and very courteous manner. Our system is generating at a high level. Because I have been a Clean Tech customer for many years (Solar hot Water), I am aware of their excellent after sales support.

Reviewed: 08/23/2013

Click here for more details

Very good to work with I highly recommend Karin and her crew. Very nice clean professional installation.

Reviewed: 01/07/2013

Reviewed: 12/31/2012

Click here for more details

Cleantech was a good company to work with. They completed the job quickly and professionally in the time and

at the price agreed upon.

Reviewed: 06/21/2012

Click here for more details

Great service. Great people.

Easy to work with. Price was right.

Reviewed: 05/24/2012

Click here for more details

We manage Homeowners associations and deal with a variety of vendors. Your team couldn`t have been more

helpful, communicative and efficient! I called them just to thank them for their diligence and efficiency. Great experience and kudos to Karin Poelstra. She worked with the roofer and coordinated everything, making this job very pleasant for our team.

Sincerely,

Sharon Briskin, Owner
Guardian Association Management

Type: Commercial Electric

Reviewed: 05/15/2012

Type: Residential Hot Water

Reviewed: 03/03/2012

Click here for more details

We had our original solarhart tank installed by another Solarhart representative in town. In the process of

removing the tank for a re-roofing job, the other company`s workers dropped the tank off of the roof. They then replaced it with a tank that was constantly problematic. I realized I could no longer work with the original company In an effort to resolve my problems, and so I called CleanTech. Karen, at CleanTech, was able to contact the Solahart company and they made our warrenty good. Their employees are excellent and very professional, I would recommend them highly to anyone and they can use me as a reference any time. Tom Hatton, Solarhart owner since 1992

Type: Residential Hot Water

Reviewed: 02/26/2012

Click here for more details

I had some bumps in the road with approvals from the City of Carlsbad and Clean-Tech took the lead on all of

these and got all issues resolved.

Reviewed: 11/15/2011

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

The people at Clean Tech were great - they made all arrangements for replacing a damaged panel and getting

inspection approval by the County of San Diego. Unfortunately SDG&E have not been as cooperative - the system has been installed and ready to go for over two weeks now but, still no word from SDG&E, except for a request for additional diagrams, when the project was first submitted.

Reviewed: 11/11/2011

Click here for more details

Recommend this company highly (and already have to 2 other family members who are serioulsy considering a PV

installation)

Reviewed: 09/06/2011

Reviewed: 08/22/2011

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.