Black Platinum Solar & Electric

Request Quote
Rating:
Based on 84 Reviews

Company Description:
What makes us different? Attention to detail and Quality. We are one of the premier Enphase Energy Microinverter installers in Arizona. ... (more)
Services:

Overall Ratings
Would you recommend?

Would Recommend this Installer Yes 84 reviews

84 Reviews

Black Platinum Electric installed our Fountain Hills system over 5 years ago (see my original post on... (more)
Aviator
Reviewed: 03/08/2014

John and his crew have gone above and beyond to make our solar panel installation painless. We highly... (more)
satisfied
Reviewed: 11/12/2013

I have worked with John Black of Black Platinum Solar & Electric for the past 6 months and completed the... (more)
Solar in Peoria, AZ
Reviewed: 11/05/2013

From analysis to install, John has shown that he not only installs top quality products, but stand behind... (more)
ppollockaz
Reviewed: 05/06/2013
View Comments (1)

Great to work with and will again

AL J.
Reviewed: 01/29/2013

Black Platinium was great to work with and I am very pleased with the repairs and the additional new solar... (more)
FRANK D.
Reviewed: 01/18/2013

John Black, from Black Platinum cared enought about me as his customer to get involved with my install, when... (more)
BETTY W.
Reviewed: 01/15/2013

PAUL V.
Reviewed: 01/11/2013

I could not be happier with our choice of installers. John, the owner, was extremely informative in every... (more)
KARA D.
Reviewed: 01/10/2013

Great people

COREY J.
Reviewed: 01/06/2013

Completely satisfy with the install and it looks great. The install did not interfere with any of our daily... (more)
BILL M.
Reviewed: 01/06/2013

BLACK PLATINUM SOLAR & ELECTRIC is a Aplusplusplus company, I will refer them to anyone considering... (more)
BIFF S.
Reviewed: 01/03/2013

John Black is AWESOME!! Very professional, very prompt, very knowledgeable and experienced, followed through... (more)
JOHN W.
Reviewed: 01/02/2013

John Black is a dedicated professional who when well above and beyond what was necessary to insure I was... (more)
JOE E.
Reviewed: 01/02/2013

We were totally pleased with our solar installation from beginning to end, and love the system we now have.... (more)
VIC C.
Reviewed: 01/02/2013

John and his crew completed my installation ahead of schedule and I could not be happier with the results. A... (more)
STEVE R.
Reviewed: 01/02/2013

Black Platinum completed the project on time and budget. John and crew did a great job on our solar project.... (more)
HARLEY L.
Reviewed: 01/01/2013

John Black (owner) is the best contractor of any type I have hired. I have done a lot of work on my house... (more)
TODD T.

DENNIS S.
Reviewed: 01/01/2013

A very knowledgeable,honnist,and committed company to give the buyer far more than they expected. A company... (more)
ED S.
Reviewed: 01/01/2013

Every thing that was done was above abd beond what anyone would exspect from a company. I would recommend... (more)
jOHN R.
Reviewed: 01/01/2013

I`m a demanding customer and I`m not easily impressed. I selected Black Platinum Solar after carefully... (more)
Ralph S.
Reviewed: 11/19/2012

I have never worked with a better contractor. John Black was the 3rd contractor I interviewed for this... (more)
Billy C.
Reviewed: 05/26/2012

Srinivas M.
Reviewed: 05/18/2012

John Black is the best contractor I have ever worked with. He listened to me and worked with me to get the... (more)
Dave W.
Reviewed: 05/17/2012

The cost for the system was stated showing the full amount. The APS amount was not paid by the buyer.... (more)
Ralph &.
Reviewed: 05/13/2012

Extremely professional organization. Goes above and beyond their responsibilities.

Mark &.
Reviewed: 05/13/2012

John Black was a very honest hard working man. I would recomend him to anyone looking at a PV system. Our... (more)
Judson a.
Reviewed: 05/13/2012

The entire process from the first sales call until after the final payment was made was handled with the... (more)
Barry a.
Reviewed: 05/13/2012

I have recommended them to all my friends who ask. We are very pleased.

Rod a.
Reviewed: 05/12/2012

I found everyone associate with Black Platinum Solar to be 100% honest, hard working, respectful, diligent,... (more)
Roy a.
Reviewed: 05/12/2012

Excellant turn-key job! John Black and all of his crew filled every expectation.

Phillip a.
Reviewed: 05/12/2012

John and Toni Black were awesome to work with! John is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to solar... (more)
Bruce a.
Reviewed: 05/11/2012

excellent, thorough, and pays attention to detail. easy to communicate, extremely knowledgeable

Biren &.
Reviewed: 09/05/2011

Provided a very professional solution to moving the electrical main line from under an addition. Would... (more)
Bob H.
Reviewed: 08/23/2011

First Class Work.
The problem is SRP !!!!
Price was net of the little SRP incentive but not of the... (more)
Marc &.
Reviewed: 08/20/2011

Only area that would not rate above average was supervision of sub contractors. It was average. Sub... (more)
John F.
Reviewed: 08/19/2011

John Black of Black Platinum is great to work with. All details were discussed with me before the job was... (more)
Tom M.
Reviewed: 08/19/2011

I would recommend Black Platinum to anyone. I work for a contractor, John and his crew did the project on... (more)
Mark K.
Reviewed: 05/23/2011

John Black and his installers were THE most professional construction crew I have ever worked with. He and... (more)
Ed B.

Randy a.
Reviewed: 04/15/2011

John and his team were great to work with. Very professional, friendly, and helpful!

Josh a.
Reviewed: 04/15/2011

An awesome experience. We interviewed ten solar companies before choosing Black Platinum. It was the only... (more)
Gary C.
Reviewed: 04/14/2011

Contracter was very customer orientated, explained everything in great detail. Followed through with the... (more)
Mike P.
Reviewed: 04/12/2011

Super group to work with!

Michael E.
Reviewed: 04/12/2011

Black Platinum Solar and Electric went above what was in their contract by upgrading parts of my electrical... (more)
Jim P.
Reviewed: 04/10/2011

I obtained bids from six companies prior to selecting Black Platinum Solar to install my solar power plant.... (more)
Bill K.
Reviewed: 11/10/2010

Frank a.
Reviewed: 10/29/2010

Dave A.
Reviewed: 10/28/2010

We can highly recommend Black Platinum Solar and Electric for any one considering hiring them to install... (more)
Rachael a.
Reviewed: 10/25/2010

Very professional and competent. Very happy with my new system.

Lynn P.
Reviewed: 10/25/2010

There was an issue with the city permitting, and Black Platinum dealt with it very professionally. I did not... (more)
Michelle D.

Very professional and knowledgable

Fred D.
Reviewed: 10/24/2010

Excellent communications, proposal, quality of workmanship, and follow up after installation. I have... (more)
Greg C.

Birt K.
Reviewed: 10/24/2010

john is simply the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (bill too)

Frank O.

Very excellent communicator

Brian W.
Reviewed: 10/23/2010

Black Platinum explained all details in advance, talked about options, gave an itemized proposal, and... (more)
Ron C.
Reviewed: 10/23/2010

Very pleasant to work with...went above and beyond.
Ernestine M.
Reviewed: 05/16/2010

Considering installing PV is a complicated process with approvals from several entities, there was no way... (more)
Lynn L.
Reviewed: 05/15/2010

John Black was very receptive to changes, and his communication was excellent. The slight delay in... (more)
Jagdish P.
Reviewed: 05/15/2010

Maybe one of the best solar contractors!

Dwain B.

Chuck B.
Reviewed: 01/19/2010

They were very professional!

Type: Residential Electric, Residential Hot Water
Rick M.
Reviewed: 01/14/2010

John Black, president of BLACK PLATINUM SOLAR & ELECTRIC, INC and his people were a pleasure to have... (more)
Allen/Jackie R.
Reviewed: 01/10/2010

I enjoyed working with John and his staff. The relationship was personal and professional. It is important... (more)
Carolyn R.
Reviewed: 01/10/2010

The job was finished ahead of schedule and under budget. It performs as well as or better than expected.... (more)
Mark J.
Reviewed: 01/09/2010

From the very beginning communication was fantastic. I rarely had to ask a question. The work on the project... (more)
Linda M.
Reviewed: 01/05/2010

Shelly H.
Reviewed: 01/01/2010

Ed C.
Reviewed: 01/01/2010

John Black is the most dependable contractor I have ever hired. His attention to detail and his willingness... (more)
Don H.
Reviewed: 12/29/2009

This project exceeded my expectations in all categories. I just hope I can work with John and Toni Black... (more)
Thad A.
Reviewed: 11/23/2009

Contracto was extremely helpful- prevented us from making several mistakes based on misinformation received... (more)
Ed a.
Reviewed: 11/23/2009

The team at Black Platinum Solar and Electric respond quickly to emails and phone calls, they go the extra... (more)
Doris F.
Reviewed: 11/22/2009

I am a customer service professional, employed for 33 years at IBM. I am TOTALLY IMPRESSED by John Black`s... (more)
Michael W.
Reviewed: 09/27/2009

We started researching this back on Jan 1st. We have detailed bids and research from 8 or 9 companies that... (more)
Jerry A.
Reviewed: 09/26/2009

John and his staff were simply the epitomy of service and delivery. I worked for an industry and company... (more)
Paul P.
Reviewed: 09/13/2009

aLL NEGOTIATIONS AND WORK WAS PERFORMED WHILE WE WE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE. WE WERE NOT ON SITE UNTIL AFTER THE... (more)
Roger &.
Reviewed: 09/13/2009

Black Platinum did na excellent job on all aspects of this job and I would highly recommend this company to... (more)
John a.
Reviewed: 07/14/2009

John Black is honest and ethical. We felt completely comfortable working with him throughout the process. We... (more)
Aaron a.
Reviewed: 06/26/2009

Black Platinum is by far the best contractor I have ever dealt with. Every detail is handled professionally... (more)
Steve B.
Reviewed: 02/15/2009

John Black of Black Platinum Electric, Inc. is a highly knowledgeable Solar Energy System designer,installer... (more)
Ronald W.
Reviewed: 12/31/2008

I am very satisfied with Black Platinum Electric Incs work. They are very different than all other... (more)
Azhand, M.
Reviewed: 10/09/2008

I am very impressed with the character and work ethic of Mr. Black. He was always reachable by phone or... (more)
Bob M.
Reviewed: 09/02/2008

Get a free quote from local installers

Privacy Policy
Terms of Use
Sitemap
Register now
Register Installer

Solar Power Incentives
Counties
Copyright © 2012 - solar-reviews.com. All rights reserved.