Black Platinum Solar & Electric

Request Quote
Rating:
Based on 90 Reviews

Company Description:
What makes us different? Attention to detail and Quality. We are one of the premier Enphase Energy Microinverter installers in Arizona. ... (more)
Services:

Overall Ratings
Would you recommend?

Would Recommend this Installer Yes 90 reviews

90 Reviews

John Black pays attention to detail and does each job as if it were his own home. He will spend the time to... (more)
Greg
Reviewed: 07/27/2014

Title says it all. We''ve had a 10kW LG + Enphase installation now for two months. It works great.
... (more)
Jason S
Reviewed: 06/07/2014

John and his team are great to work with. The installation was very neat and even though he estimated the... (more)
MarkD
Reviewed: 06/02/2014

Hey John! Hope all is well. Just wanted to share that my system has now produced 80.0 Mwh. I''m so glad I... (more)
Ed covington
Reviewed: 05/31/2014

John and his staff worked quickly and efficiently to get me the power that I needed at a great... (more)
Cristi
Reviewed: 05/31/2014

John Black and his company Black Platinum Solar did an exemplary job from start to finish. I was not sold on... (more)
azcactusman
Reviewed: 05/28/2014
View Comments (1)

Black Platinum Electric installed our Fountain Hills system over 5 years ago (see my original post on... (more)
Aviator
Reviewed: 03/08/2014

John and his crew have gone above and beyond to make our solar panel installation painless. We highly... (more)
satisfied
Reviewed: 11/12/2013

I have worked with John Black of Black Platinum Solar & Electric for the past 6 months and completed the... (more)
Solar in Peoria, AZ
Reviewed: 11/05/2013

From analysis to install, John has shown that he not only installs top quality products, but stand behind... (more)
ppollockaz
Reviewed: 05/06/2013
View Comments (1)

Great to work with and will again

AL J.
Reviewed: 01/29/2013

Black Platinium was great to work with and I am very pleased with the repairs and the additional new solar... (more)
FRANK D.
Reviewed: 01/18/2013

John Black, from Black Platinum cared enought about me as his customer to get involved with my install, when... (more)
BETTY W.
Reviewed: 01/15/2013

PAUL V.
Reviewed: 01/11/2013

I could not be happier with our choice of installers. John, the owner, was extremely informative in every... (more)
KARA D.
Reviewed: 01/10/2013

Great people

COREY J.
Reviewed: 01/06/2013

Completely satisfy with the install and it looks great. The install did not interfere with any of our daily... (more)
BILL M.
Reviewed: 01/06/2013

BLACK PLATINUM SOLAR & ELECTRIC is a Aplusplusplus company, I will refer them to anyone considering... (more)
BIFF S.
Reviewed: 01/03/2013

John Black is AWESOME!! Very professional, very prompt, very knowledgeable and experienced, followed through... (more)
JOHN W.
Reviewed: 01/02/2013

John Black is a dedicated professional who when well above and beyond what was necessary to insure I was... (more)
JOE E.
Reviewed: 01/02/2013

We were totally pleased with our solar installation from beginning to end, and love the system we now have.... (more)
VIC C.
Reviewed: 01/02/2013

John and his crew completed my installation ahead of schedule and I could not be happier with the results. A... (more)
STEVE R.
Reviewed: 01/02/2013

Black Platinum completed the project on time and budget. John and crew did a great job on our solar project.... (more)
HARLEY L.
Reviewed: 01/01/2013

John Black (owner) is the best contractor of any type I have hired. I have done a lot of work on my house... (more)
TODD T.

DENNIS S.
Reviewed: 01/01/2013

A very knowledgeable,honnist,and committed company to give the buyer far more than they expected. A company... (more)
ED S.
Reviewed: 01/01/2013

Every thing that was done was above abd beond what anyone would exspect from a company. I would recommend... (more)
jOHN R.
Reviewed: 01/01/2013

I`m a demanding customer and I`m not easily impressed. I selected Black Platinum Solar after carefully... (more)
Ralph S.
Reviewed: 11/19/2012

I have never worked with a better contractor. John Black was the 3rd contractor I interviewed for this... (more)
Billy C.
Reviewed: 05/26/2012

Srinivas M.
Reviewed: 05/18/2012

John Black is the best contractor I have ever worked with. He listened to me and worked with me to get the... (more)
Dave W.
Reviewed: 05/17/2012

The cost for the system was stated showing the full amount. The APS amount was not paid by the buyer.... (more)
Ralph &.
Reviewed: 05/13/2012

Extremely professional organization. Goes above and beyond their responsibilities.

Mark &.
Reviewed: 05/13/2012

John Black was a very honest hard working man. I would recomend him to anyone looking at a PV system. Our... (more)
Judson a.
Reviewed: 05/13/2012

The entire process from the first sales call until after the final payment was made was handled with the... (more)
Barry a.
Reviewed: 05/13/2012

I have recommended them to all my friends who ask. We are very pleased.

Rod a.
Reviewed: 05/12/2012

I found everyone associate with Black Platinum Solar to be 100% honest, hard working, respectful, diligent,... (more)
Roy a.
Reviewed: 05/12/2012

Excellant turn-key job! John Black and all of his crew filled every expectation.

Phillip a.
Reviewed: 05/12/2012

John and Toni Black were awesome to work with! John is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to solar... (more)
Bruce a.
Reviewed: 05/11/2012

excellent, thorough, and pays attention to detail. easy to communicate, extremely knowledgeable

Biren &.
Reviewed: 09/05/2011

Provided a very professional solution to moving the electrical main line from under an addition. Would... (more)
Bob H.
Reviewed: 08/23/2011

First Class Work.
The problem is SRP !!!!
Price was net of the little SRP incentive but not of the... (more)
Marc &.
Reviewed: 08/20/2011

Only area that would not rate above average was supervision of sub contractors. It was average. Sub... (more)
John F.
Reviewed: 08/19/2011

John Black of Black Platinum is great to work with. All details were discussed with me before the job was... (more)
Tom M.
Reviewed: 08/19/2011

I would recommend Black Platinum to anyone. I work for a contractor, John and his crew did the project on... (more)
Mark K.
Reviewed: 05/23/2011

John Black and his installers were THE most professional construction crew I have ever worked with. He and... (more)
Ed B.

Randy a.
Reviewed: 04/15/2011

John and his team were great to work with. Very professional, friendly, and helpful!

Josh a.
Reviewed: 04/15/2011

An awesome experience. We interviewed ten solar companies before choosing Black Platinum. It was the only... (more)
Gary C.
Reviewed: 04/14/2011

Contracter was very customer orientated, explained everything in great detail. Followed through with the... (more)
Mike P.
Reviewed: 04/12/2011

Super group to work with!

Michael E.
Reviewed: 04/12/2011

Black Platinum Solar and Electric went above what was in their contract by upgrading parts of my electrical... (more)
Jim P.
Reviewed: 04/10/2011

I obtained bids from six companies prior to selecting Black Platinum Solar to install my solar power plant.... (more)
Bill K.
Reviewed: 11/10/2010

Frank a.
Reviewed: 10/29/2010

Dave A.
Reviewed: 10/28/2010

We can highly recommend Black Platinum Solar and Electric for any one considering hiring them to install... (more)
Rachael a.
Reviewed: 10/25/2010

Very professional and competent. Very happy with my new system.

Lynn P.
Reviewed: 10/25/2010

There was an issue with the city permitting, and Black Platinum dealt with it very professionally. I did not... (more)
Michelle D.

Very professional and knowledgable

Fred D.
Reviewed: 10/24/2010

Excellent communications, proposal, quality of workmanship, and follow up after installation. I have... (more)
Greg C.

Birt K.
Reviewed: 10/24/2010

john is simply the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (bill too)

Frank O.

Very excellent communicator

Brian W.
Reviewed: 10/23/2010

Black Platinum explained all details in advance, talked about options, gave an itemized proposal, and... (more)
Ron C.
Reviewed: 10/23/2010

Very pleasant to work with...went above and beyond.
Ernestine M.
Reviewed: 05/16/2010

Considering installing PV is a complicated process with approvals from several entities, there was no way... (more)
Lynn L.
Reviewed: 05/15/2010

John Black was very receptive to changes, and his communication was excellent. The slight delay in... (more)
Jagdish P.
Reviewed: 05/15/2010

Maybe one of the best solar contractors!

Dwain B.

Chuck B.
Reviewed: 01/19/2010

They were very professional!

Type: Residential Electric, Residential Hot Water
Rick M.
Reviewed: 01/14/2010

John Black, president of BLACK PLATINUM SOLAR & ELECTRIC, INC and his people were a pleasure to have... (more)
Allen/Jackie R.
Reviewed: 01/10/2010

I enjoyed working with John and his staff. The relationship was personal and professional. It is important... (more)
Carolyn R.
Reviewed: 01/10/2010

The job was finished ahead of schedule and under budget. It performs as well as or better than expected.... (more)
Mark J.
Reviewed: 01/09/2010

From the very beginning communication was fantastic. I rarely had to ask a question. The work on the project... (more)
Linda M.
Reviewed: 01/05/2010

Shelly H.
Reviewed: 01/01/2010

Ed C.
Reviewed: 01/01/2010

John Black is the most dependable contractor I have ever hired. His attention to detail and his willingness... (more)
Don H.
Reviewed: 12/29/2009

This project exceeded my expectations in all categories. I just hope I can work with John and Toni Black... (more)
Thad A.
Reviewed: 11/23/2009

Contracto was extremely helpful- prevented us from making several mistakes based on misinformation received... (more)
Ed a.
Reviewed: 11/23/2009

The team at Black Platinum Solar and Electric respond quickly to emails and phone calls, they go the extra... (more)
Doris F.
Reviewed: 11/22/2009

I am a customer service professional, employed for 33 years at IBM. I am TOTALLY IMPRESSED by John Black`s... (more)
Michael W.
Reviewed: 09/27/2009

We started researching this back on Jan 1st. We have detailed bids and research from 8 or 9 companies that... (more)
Jerry A.
Reviewed: 09/26/2009

John and his staff were simply the epitomy of service and delivery. I worked for an industry and company... (more)
Paul P.
Reviewed: 09/13/2009

aLL NEGOTIATIONS AND WORK WAS PERFORMED WHILE WE WE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE. WE WERE NOT ON SITE UNTIL AFTER THE... (more)
Roger &.
Reviewed: 09/13/2009

Black Platinum did na excellent job on all aspects of this job and I would highly recommend this company to... (more)
John a.
Reviewed: 07/14/2009

John Black is honest and ethical. We felt completely comfortable working with him throughout the process. We... (more)
Aaron a.
Reviewed: 06/26/2009

Black Platinum is by far the best contractor I have ever dealt with. Every detail is handled professionally... (more)
Steve B.
Reviewed: 02/15/2009

John Black of Black Platinum Electric, Inc. is a highly knowledgeable Solar Energy System designer,installer... (more)
Ronald W.
Reviewed: 12/31/2008

I am very satisfied with Black Platinum Electric Incs work. They are very different than all other... (more)
Azhand, M.
Reviewed: 10/09/2008

I am very impressed with the character and work ethic of Mr. Black. He was always reachable by phone or... (more)
Bob M.
Reviewed: 09/02/2008

Get a free quote from local installers

Privacy Policy
Terms of Use
Sitemap
Register now
Register Installer

Solar Power Incentives
Counties
Copyright © 2012 - solar-reviews.com. All rights reserved.