Arizona Solar Concepts

1415 E University Drive | Suite A-109 | Tempe AZ 85281

Rating:

Based on 20 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

We provide top-tier engineers, technicians and design consultants. With knowledge and experience, we have what it takes to create the ideal solar energy solution for your home.

PEP Solar

Oldest Residential Solar Electric Installer In Arizona. We do not out smart our customers, PEP Solar provides the highest quality,

best warranties, and most advanced systems. Our full disclosures make PEP Solar the most trusted

(48 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

20 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Great Work!

Great Work!

Arizona Solar Concepts
One of the best company’s I have had the pleasure to do businesses with.

Signed the paper work at the very end of September 2014 and had my system up and running the first week of December 2014.
A few shout ours to the team.
First my Sales agent Greg Field was excellent, very knowledgeable and was able to answer any question I had. He was quick to respond and treated me like he truly valued my business. I would recommend anyone call Greg up and set up time with him.
Second I want to thank Jason, he came out did the site visit and was extremely helpful in answering all my questions. Very easy to work with, he by far is the right person to be interacting with customers.
Third I want to call out the install crew, both guys did a great job installing and answering my questions about the system. They were professional and top notch at their job.
Fourth I want to say how awesome the owner Clint was, he truly is a great business partner to work with and looks out for the needs of his customers.
Lastly a comment on the system itself, it’s a fantastic system from SunPower top tier solar system. It has surpassed expectations in every way. SUNPOWER ALL THE WAY!!
If I was to do this again I would pic Arizona Solar concepts all over, they are fast, friendly and do a great job. I have been able to get out of the clutches of my power company because of them. Everyone should pick SunPower with Arizona Solar Concepts

Reviewed: 06/08/2015

goulding218

Substandard

goulding218

At this point in time I would not recommend Solar concepts . It took over a month after the system was

installed to get it up and running. Now a month and a half later it still is not working properly and we have been put off three times with excuses as to why they don''t show up. ready to have it removed.

Reviewed: 01/16/2015

Solar Hot Water

Good

Solar Hot Water

I just recently had a solar hot water system installed. The installers did a good job and Clint was a great

help.
Thank you Arizona Solar Concepts.
Paul

Reviewed: 10/01/2013

Click here for more details

Workmanship was very professional, all schedules were met, management was always responsive to any questions

- and the estimate of savings was conservative.
Several Q & A meetings were held with the contractor before the project was finalized. The rep was always available on short notice.

Reviewed: 06/27/2012

Reviewed: 06/26/2012

Reviewed: 03/16/2011

Click here for more details

our only issue was the failure of the company to get our city permit under the rebated programs pricing

...they corrected their error.

Reviewed: 03/12/2011

Click here for more details

The installation techs were very conscientious about completing the work on time. They worked hard and

planned well in order to complete the job on time even though it started raining halfway through the first day of work.

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

very pleased

Type: Pool Heating

Click here for more details

My energy bills are so much lower! The installers were very informative

Click here for more details

The installation went very smoothly from start to finish. Arizona Solar Concepts took care of the whole

process for me. The staff was very friendly!

Reviewed: 05/12/2010

Average

Click here for more details

Contract signed in late September, solar panels installed in late December. Due to ASC`s lack of attention

to details, there was a foulup with the electrician converting 200amps to 400 amps in the circuit breaker box, and the system failed the inspection. Things didn`t get straightened out until end of March and in early April, the system was connected to APS. I had to initiate all contact with ASC and ask what was going on during these months. Even After the system was turned on by APS, ASC had not given me all the paperwork due me. It eventually came. I have never had any instruction on the system and what is expected of me as to maintaining it. I`m totally flying by the seat of my pants on this. There has never been a reasonable, satisfactory explanation as to why the electrician in December failed to do what was expected leaving us to fail the inspection. I paid for three months of high electric bills because I was not able to be hooked up just after the first of the year as I was led to believe would happen. One does NOT make promises that one has no intention of realistically keeping.

Reviewed: 04/27/2010

Average

Reviewed: 04/27/2010

Reviewed: 08/24/2009

Reviewed: 04/26/2009

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Contract signed in November 2008. Installation did not commence until March 2009. Communication from company

was minimal and only when I contacted them first during the entire process. During the period from November 2008 to March 2009 there was one stretch of 5 to 6 weeks with no contact and I thought maybe they had gone out business.

A schedule or date was not provided, but that is due to the unpredictable nature of waiting for approvals from the HOA, City municipality, and Electric Utility. The coordination of all facets ( i.e. sales, installation, customer notification ) felt haphazard and disorganized at times. I felt like I was managing them instead of them managing the process.

Their installation crew is superior and did a good job.

The company was flexible about providing a new panel/inverter option when it became available and was one of the positives of the experience.

In summary, this company knows how to install solar equipment and does it well. The business side of things and the coordination/communication with the customer ( and possibly each other within the company ) lags behind their technical expertise. I`m an engineer by training, so I didn`t need much help but I can imagine other potential customers who might require more updates on project progress.

Reviewed: 04/21/2009

Click here for more details

They did a very good job, and worked with us.
Still waiting for building inspection. They only rung the

bell, and did not go in.

Reviewed: 09/07/2008

Reviewed: 09/04/2008

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.