Arise Energy Solutions

11432 W Cooper Drive | Littleton CO 80127

Rating:

Based on 10 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

Arise designs & installs innovative renewable energy solutions to help clients reduce electric utility bills and reduce their carbon footprints.

We specialize in Photovoltaic Solar Energy and Wind Energy systems, and are based in Littleton CO.

EcoMark Solar

EcoMark Solar is accelerating the adoption of solar energy on a grassroots level. We offer a full range of residential energy

products in order to help our customers find the best energy solutions for their home and family.

(1 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

10 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Arise Energy Solutions, Littleton, CO - outstanding performance

Arise Energy Solutions, Littleton, CO - outstanding performance

Jim Bartlett and Tim Meisinger exceeded my expectation for the installation of an 8 Kw hour solar array in

my back yard. The Arise Energy Solutions team was highly professional, extremely knowledgeable, courteous and with clear communications throughout this installation process. If anyone is considering a solar array or other green energy solutions in the Front Range Colorado area, then you should consider Arise Energy Solutions for your needs. John Norway, Littleton, Colorado 80127.

Reviewed: 08/11/2013

Artemios61
08/11/2013
Outstanding quality performance by Arise Energy Solutions, Littleton, Colorado for installation of a residential solar array system!

Reviewed: 11/23/2012

Click here for more details

Jim & Tim at Arise Energy Solutions were great to work with. I had some difficulties getting the solar

panel installation approved by my homeowner`s association, and Arise provided superb support through the entire process. Installation was also flawless. I would recommend Arise to anyone looking at solar energy.

Reviewed: 11/13/2012

Click here for more details

These people are unusually reliable and competent. I`d be happy to talk to anyone looking into PV with them.

Type: other

Reviewed: 10/28/2012

Click here for more details

Prior to purchase, I talked with at least 10 potential companies. My goal was not only current cost and

production, but also after sales service. Arise Energy won the contest in this regard as I truly believe they will take care of any problems should they develop.

After 1 full year, my 9.91 KWH rated system actually produced over 13.2 KwH substantially beating not only its nominal rating, but the probable amount Arise forcasted for me. I believe part of this was my being willing to pay an "upcharge" for the American Made Shott 235 Watt panel which at that time was the highest rated panel they produced. I think this is worth any additional fees.
I was charged the net amount after utility credit was deducted. In addition I get a 30% Federal Tax Benefit and a 4.1 cent per KwH production credit for a full 10 years following the installation.

Reviewed: 10/15/2012

Reviewed: 12/12/2011

Reviewed: 11/14/2011

Click here for more details

I continue to be very pleased with the whole experience of installing a solar photovoltaic system and

dealing with the competent people of Arise Energy Solutions.
Seeing A similar installation nearby and the care and competence shown by Arise Energy
Solutions in completing that work, satisfied me about other questions that I would otherwise feel compelled study very carefully.

Reviewed: 11/12/2011

Click here for more details

Excellent contractor and I am a fussy person. Went the extra mile to assure an high quality and on time job.

No last minute surprises or extra costs. Very personable- have been continuing to monitor my system output to assure the qualityof their installation.

Reviewed: 11/11/2011

Click here for more details

Arise Energy was very professional. They educated me about all the various design layouts and different

types of panels available. The company listened carefully to all my questions/concerns and addressed them in a clear and concise manner before the work began. The work was done as promised and looked spectacular. In the end, they gave me a system that fit all my needs. I recommend Arise to anybody considering a solar PV system.

Reviewed: 11/06/2011

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.