Allsolar Energy

876 North Prevatt Avenue | Lake Helen FL 32744

Rating:

Based on 20 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

All Solar Energy, Inc. is Florida’s premier Solar Thermal (Hot Water Heater) installer, and our reputation is one of our best advertising sources.

We have over 2500 satisfied customers in the Deltona area. People appreciate our commitment to excellence as a local vendor, and they recognize the value of solar heating.

In fact, at least half of our total sales are the result of customer recommendations.

Our goal is to educate the consummer on solar power and show you different ways to conserve energy by preforming a 15 minute energy audit.

Services:

Solar-Ray, Inc.

Focus. That is the main difference offered by Solar-Ray, inc. By focusing and perfecting the craft of designing and installing

solar photovoltaic systems and not diversifying with thermal. We provide the highest possible value for our customers.

(53 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

20 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Russell Smith

Russell Smith

Donnie was very informative and explained everything in detail. I financed my solar water system and with

Fpl rebate and gov incentive. project was 50% paid for. Min $37 dollar a month on remaining amount makes this a no brainer.If you have a family of four this comes out to the same cost as electric and after 5 years I figure system will be paid for. I really think its cool. I have my electric shut off to the tank 90% of the time.

Reviewed: 04/28/2013

Reviewed: 05/22/2012

Click here for more details

I am very impressed with the customer service after my installation in 2006. Found water on garage floor and

determined it to be from water tank. Called on Monday, Donnie was out same day. I had phone call within 2 hours telling me tank under warranty and they could come out the next day and install. I was told tech would arrive between 8 and 9, he called at 8:30 and was at my house by 8:45 a.m. Install completed and he was gone by 11:30 a.m. Prompt, courteous service is very important to me. My next goal will be to solar power my house and I hope I can use All Solar Energy to do the work!

Type: other

Reviewed: 03/27/2012

Substandard

Click here for more details

Things seemed to be going really well at first. Then the overheating and flooding issue came up. These

people did not respond to me until the finance company got involved. Now it seems to me the installers, having put me off past the warranty period, are now just trying to generate more revenue from me in service fees. I feel they need to repair the water damaged wall in my garage due to their improper installation.
The last 8 questions I would have answered "I don`t know" if such an option had been offered.

Reviewed: 08/10/2011

Click here for more details

Full $ 4500 until $ 400 Deltona and $ 1350 Fed rebates are received.

Reviewed: 11/28/2010

Reviewed: 10/16/2010

Click here for more details

THANK YOU FOR THE HOT HOT WATER.

Reviewed: 06/18/2010

Click here for more details

donnie was great with explaining everything to me and my wife.gave us some helpful tips to save energy with

easy to do fixes around the house.and the installers were right on time and very professional and explaining how everything works.

Reviewed: 06/02/2010

Click here for more details

Donnie is very knowledgable. He is extremely courteous and not at all high pressure with his sales process.

Reviewed: 05/28/2010

Average

Great Company with Great Service

Reviewed: 05/29/2008

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Reviewed: 05/20/2008

Reviewed: 05/20/2008

Reviewed: 05/09/2008

Click here for more details

We were vey pleased with the professionalism our sales rep and the gentlemen that installed the system

displayed.
We have only had the system for a couple weeks and have seen a difference in the water temp (improved), but can not form an opinion at this time in reference to cost effectiveness and the quality of the equipment.
We have not had the Inspections done due to personal work schedules and third paty availabilty time.
We will be setting up an appointment with Progress Energy this week and will set up the Inspection that is required with The city of Deltona shortly afterwards.

Reviewed: 09/16/2007

Click here for more details

he constantly comes around and check on the system...he knew I had an issue with the system before I did and

had some out the next day and fix it...he is awesome!!

Reviewed: 05/17/2007

Click here for more details

very friendly people to deal with

Reviewed: 05/14/2007

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

I was not told that when i bought the system that they would stick a lien on my house

Reviewed: 05/12/2007

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.